Saturday, March 13, 2010

Last 24 hours

  • Fri night -attend school poetry and song presentation. Boyz did great!
  • Sat morning - Christine drives off to Bakersfield for her cousin's baby shower, I make breakfast for the boyz and clean the kitchen
  • Late morning - Jacob and I head out to the garage to work on his Science Project, we are building a trebuchet designed to lauch water balloons over 100 feet
  • noon - Make lunch
  • 1pm - leave for AWANA - Spark-A-Rama (AWANA Olympics) - the boyz did great and got 2nd place
  • 3pm - grocery store
  • 3:30PM - hardware store for more wood and bolts for the trebuchet
  • 5PM - friend's hose for dinner (thank God for the Riley family!)
  • 8:30PM - got kids in bed.

Today was so fast and I am tired! All I have to say is: "My wife is my hero!"

No comments: